We are seeking to recruit a Fixed Wireless Access Sales Manager who will identify new business opportunities in order to generate revenue, improve profitability and help the business grow.
FAIBA FIXED WIRELESS ACCESS SALES MANAGER JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• In charge of defining and steering the commercial strategy for the Faiba Fixed Wireless towards effective contribution to the corporate vision, mission and strategy.
• Manage and oversee Revenue, Acquisition & Customer Market Share of Faiba Fixed Wireless.
• Conceptualize and develop marketing channels which are customer oriented, and relationship driven.
• Deliver strategic leadership for defining the commercial path to growth and profitability of Faiba Fixed Wireless.
• Responsible for optimum and efficient utilization of the commercial budgets. Keep Net Acquisition costs and other sales and distribution related cost under control to ensure that EBITDA margins across regions are sustained.
• Build a capable and motivated team at Faiba Fixed Wireless and create a high-performance team environment.
FAIBA FIXED WIRELESS ACCESS SALES MANAGER ROLE QUALIFICATIONS
• The ideal candidate for the vacancy should hold a university degree in Telecommunications Engineering or a related field. Possession of an advanced degree and / or an MBA will be desirable;
• Professional qualification/certification in Project Management Techniques/ Sales and Marketing and related disciplines;
• At least ten years’ experience with a minimum of five years in a commercial role at senior management level;
• P&L Management;
• Five or more years’ managerial experience in a ISP company;
• Excellent communication, presentation, and organizational skills;
• Successful background with stakeholder management.
Job Type: Full-TimeApply Download