We are seeking an experienced Data Scientist with mathematical and statistical expertise and a natural curiosity and creative mind to mine, interpret, and clean our data, collaborate with product design and engineering to develop an understanding of needs that enables smarter business processes and implementation of analytics for meaningful insights.
DATA SCIENTIST JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
• Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
• Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
• Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
• Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, Ad targeting and other business outcomes.
• Identify relevant data sources and sets to mine for client business needs, and collect large structured and unstructured datasets and variables.
• Devise and utilize algorithms and models to mine big data stores, perform data and error analysis to improve models, and clean and validate data for uniformity and accuracy.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR DATA SCIENTIST JOB
• Masters or Bachelor’s degree in statistics, applied mathematics, or related discipline.
• 4-5 years experience in data science.
• Experience working with and creating data architectures.
• Knowledge of databases such as SQL Server, Oracle and SAP.
• Understanding of reporting and data visualization/presentation tools such as PowerBi, Superset Tableau, Business Objects and Periscope.
• Understanding of ETL frameworks and tools especially NiFi.
• Experience with distributed data/computing tools such as Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive and MySQL.
• Knowledge and experience with Linux, as well as Git.
Job Type: ContractApply Download