We are looking for a competent individual to hire for the Asset Inventory System Developer (AISD) role. The individual will be responsible for the development of data structures and systems required for mapping, documentation and analysis of all fixed network infrastructure, asset utilization and Reporting.
ASSET INVENTORY SYSTEM DEVELOPER JOB ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develop software systems that captures all assets and inventory; historical and current and provides interfaces that will integrate with current CRM systems.
• Automate repetitive tasks where appropriate.
• Automate the relationships between different operating systems and create business intelligent reports.
• Enable the mapping of all company physical plant infrastructure capturing standard parameters.
• Perform data entry into internal and external databases as required, including import of existing structured databases into asset inventory systems.
• Map and document the utilization of all plant infrastructure, maintaining an up-to-date records, keeping track of dynamic and day to day changes.
• Monitors system performance and implements performance tuning.
• Maintain regular contact and communication with other internal players.
• Keep UpToDate records of network connections to all customer and backbone touchpoints to the network, and provide reports from the same.
ASSET INVENTORY SYSTEM DEVELOPER ROLE QUALIFICATIONS
• Minimum BBIT/Computer Science/Software Development/Data Science
• Excellent experience in Development and Programming languages, C++, Python and Database administration and Systems as MySQL, Oracle or other.
• Knowledge of System and Data Analytics Methods
• Working knowledge of Telecommunication Networks
Department: Planning & Engineering
Job Type: Full-TimeApply Download