We are looking to hire sales agents to promote our products and services, to identify customer needs and propose the best solutions that will achieve the set sales targets.
DIRECT SALES AGENTS JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
· Source for new business leads, service accounts, obtaining orders for acquisition, and establishing new sub-agent accounts by visiting targeted outlets for existing or potential sales;
· Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor;
· Focus sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers for training and education;
· Submit orders by referring to price lists and product literature;
· Keep management informed on trade activities by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses;
· Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques e.t.c;
· Recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments;
· Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports and making recommendations;
· Provide historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales;
· Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE DIRECT SALES AGENTS JOB
· Degree/Diploma in a business-related field preferred;
· At least 1 year of experience in related field (preferably sales, customer relations, or merchandising);
· Highly motivated, proactive, and target-driven;
· Excellent communication and negotiation skills with the ability to work in a team;
· Customer and business focused attitude;
· Proactive attitude to look for clients and use all the necessary tools to achieve results;
· Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion;
· Excellent planning and organizational skills.
Job Type: ContractApply Download