TERRITORY SALES LEADER ROLE
The Territory Sales Leader will work closely with the Regional Manager to execute marketing plans and to drive subscriber base growth, ensure staffing and reseller numbers are met in order to achieve and surpass set acquisition targets.
TERRITORY SALES LEADER JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide full support to the Regional Manager, Trade Representative, and Agents within the allocated Zone.
• Recruitment and management of Agents.
• Ensure that set targets are achieved and surpassed in the allocated Business Environment.
• Maintaining an active pipeline of Customers, Agents and Trade Development Representatives within the Zone.
• Oversee zonal development of implementation on short-term and long-term plans within the allocated business environment.
• Supervise implementation of various channels within an allocated Zone.
• Prepare and present sales reports and plans using Microsoft Office tools.
• Integrity and good work ethic.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE TERRITORY SALES LEADER ROLE
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or a related field
• Previous experience in Zonal Management
• Experience in selling FMCG products. (Experience in the FMCG industry will be an added advantage)
• 3 Years of team leadership in commercial
• Route to Market, Negotiation and Presentation Skills
• Proven strategic and analytical skills with outstanding interpersonal skills, communication and influencing abilities
• Customer Relationship Management
Location: Multiple Locations
Job Type: ContractApply Download