ACCOUNT MANAGER ROLE
We are looking for a competent individual to fill the position of Account Manager.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES FOR ACCOUNT MANAGER ROLE
• Developing strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders.
• Identifying new business opportunities among existing customers.
• Responding to client queries.
• Liaise with cross-functional internal teams to improve the entire customer/client experience.
• Serve as the lead point of contact for customer account management matters.
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
• Negotiate contracts, close and service agreements.
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
• Clearly communicate the progress of weekly/monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
• Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g., quarterly sales results and annual forecasts).
• Prepare reports on account status.
• Tender management for both technical and financial proposal and proactive follow up.
• Continuous analysis of competition and changing market trends.
• Financial management in terms of invoicing, payment follow ups and credit note issuance.
• Conducting service review with clients.
• Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
• Keep clients satisfied and engaged with our products and services in the long run.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE ACCOUNT MANAGER ROLE
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing or any other business-related course
• Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, or relevant role
• Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive
Job Type: Full-TimeApply Download