TERRITORY SALES LEADER ROLE
We are looking to hire competent Territory Sales Leader to execute marketing plans and to grow subscriber base, achieve and surpass set acquisition targets.
TERRITORY SALES LEADER JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide full support to the Mobiles Sales Manager, Trade Development Representative, and agents within the allocated Zone.
• Recruitment and management of Agents.
• Ensure that set targets are achieved and surpassed in the allocated Business Environment.
• Maintaining an active pipeline of Customers, Agents and Trade Development Representatives within the Zone.
• Oversee zonal development of implementation on short-term and long-term plans within the allocated business environment.
• Supervise implementation of various sales channels within an allocated Zone.
• Prepare and present sales reports and plans using Microsoft Office tools.
• Integrity and good work ethic.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE TERRITORY SALES LEADER JOB
• Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, marketing, Business Management or any other related field
• Previous experience in Zonal Management
• Experience in selling FMCG products. (Experience in the FMCG industry will be an added advantage)
• Three (3) Years of team leadership in commercial
• Route to Market, Negotiation and Presentation Skills
• Proven strategic and analytical skills with outstanding interpersonal skills, communication and influencing abilities
• Customer Relationship Management
Location: Multiple Locations
Job Type: ContractApply Download