We are seeking to recruit a competent Business Development Manager who will be instrumental in identifying and developing new business opportunities for revenue and business growth.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities across the Country.
• Meeting with potential investors to present company offerings and negotiate business deals.
• Developing and sustaining solid relationships with company stakeholders and customers.
• Analyzing customer feedback data to determine whether customers are satisfied with company products and services.
• Providing insight into product development and competitive positioning.
• Collaborating with company executives to determine the most viable, cost -effective approach to pursue new business opportunities.
• Ensuring the company meets revenue targets.
• Collaborating with legal department & service delivery to have access in buildings & properties and ensuring we have a business case for each building.
• Provide intelligence on competitor trends and products.
• Enhanced Business intelligence gathering prior to rollout to assess viability, competition, and return on investment.
• Carry out Cost Benefit Analysis for new and existing building/Investments to determine profitability of each building in revenue versus rent charged.
• Ensuring optimization of new built areas through acquisitions by the sales teams.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER ROLE QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor’s degree in Business related field
• At least five (5) years’ experiences in sales and three (3) years in aggressive business development role
• Successful track record in B2B sales and negotiation
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficiency with data analysis, forecasting, and budgeting
• Proven ability to plan and manage resources
Job Type: Full-TimeApply Download