We are looking to recruit a Network Support and Provisioning Engineer who will be responsible for supporting the network infrastructure, delivery of provisioning, and order management services.
• Handle provisioning of new customer connections and configuration/commissioning network equipment for service delivery.
• Provide support for the organizations’ Network infrastructure and address network-related issues in a timely manner at any time of the day.
• Analyze statistics, logs, and alarms from monitoring systems and other data sources and proactively address potential issues or bottlenecks for Network stability, availability, and health.
• Assist in network capacity planning by analyzing the current network usage and forecasting future growth.
• Collaborate with team members and other stakeholders to resolve complex network issues, share knowledge, and contribute to team goals. Participate in knowledge-sharing activities to stay updated on emerging technologies and industry trends.
• Identify opportunities for automation and process improvement to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of network operations. Automate repetitive tasks, develop scripts or tools for network management, and contribute to improving the sections’ processes.
• Liaise with vendors and service providers for timely support and effective collaboration.
• Maintain accurate documentation of network configurations, changes, and procedures. Prepare reports on network performance, incidents, and resolutions, ensuring that documentation is up to date and easily accessible for reference.
• Participate in designing, testing, implementing, operating, and maintaining the Company's IP network, Network hardware, network management systems, and interconnections with third parties.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE ROLE
• Degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering - light current option, BSC Computer Science Telecommunications and Information/IT Engineering,
• Valid CCNA and CCNP certificates (latest Versions) or a closely related field of expertise. CCIE will be an added advantage.
• At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
• Good analytical skills.
• Technical aptitude in Networking and IP infrastructure.
• Self-awareness and assertiveness.
Department: Network Operations
Job Type: Full-TimeApply Download